GF Water Based High Performance Topcoats
Color: Water White (dries clear). Note: Water topcoats can pull tannins from surfaces that are not properly prepped.
- Sheen: Flat, satin, semi-gloss, gloss
- Recoat/Dry Time: 2-3 hours
- Dry time for use: 7 days
- Cure Time: 21 days
- Cleanup: General clean-up with soap and warm water recommended. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. For best results, clean all equipment with General Finishes Brush and Gun Cleaner.
- Coverage: 150 sq ft/qt
- Recommended Use: Interior use only, Wood applications
- Topcoat Recommendation: High Performance is self sealing and can be used alone, but it can also be used with GFs Sanding Sealer.
- VOC: < 275g/l (2.25 lb/gal)
WATER SPILLS AND DAILY USE: Clean water spills up as they occur during regular use and protect from heat. Although General Finishes products are water resistant, they are not impervious to water. Surfaces will not be damaged by spilled water so long as it is cleaned up promptly. We recommend using coasters to protect your wood from standing water and pot holders to protect from heat.
Winner of Fine Woodworking's Best Overall Choice Award, High Performance Top CoatClick and drag to move is the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today. It contains a UV Stabilizer to retard the finish from breaking down in sunlight. And with its pure polyurethane durability, it can even be used on floors.
Visit the General Finishes Design Center OR Pinterest Board for more furniture finishing ideas.